Let us tell you a little about our Community:
- We are a diverse group of people, who up until a few years ago had never protested, written a letter to an editor , or had cause to complain about the place we live in.
- Our community includes people who are self employed, shift workers, office workers, retirees, public servants, engineers and farmers
- Two of our community have done volunteer work - in the past - for Motor Racing Facilities ( marshalling, building projects etc )
- We live in both the rural area around Templeton and in the Templeton Township itself
- We have lived in this area for ... 20 years, 38 years, 7 years, 17 years, "generations", 33 years, 83 years, 55 years , 5 years ,"was born here 50 years ago" etc etc - so please don't tell us to "leave if we don't like it " - our families, friends and roots are here in this area.
- Up until about 3 years ago not ONE of us had ever laid a complaint about Ruapuna - or had cause to complain, for that matter.
- We have really grown to dislike Noise Bullies - yes, bullies - who force their noise into other people's lives .